[NSRCA-discussion] Extreeme Flight Extra 300 (Brio 10)

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Fri Jul 28 06:08:36 AKDT 2006

            Here I was—bragging on the good characteristics of the Extra and
didn’t have all that much good to say about the Brio 10 a while back.  I was
trying to get the stock spinner to work on it last night (it flat won’t with
an APC) and when building—I neglected to seal the surfaces.  I may have a
different opinion on the Brio now.  We’ll see
.

RS