[NSRCA-discussion] Extreeme Flight Extra 300

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Thu Jul 27 09:19:20 AKDT 2006

Per Larry, got the Extra in the air with an E-flight Power 10, Tanic
2080-3s1ps, CC35, Fut3110s on ailerons and Hitec 56s on rud and elev., FMA
dual conv. Rec. on 07 with the ant. coiled around a 1 1/4 X 1/4 pc of balsa
stuck on the turtle deck for shortening.  11 X 5.5 E APC.  The little bomb
flies so well, I'm thinking Hmmm, little digitals may be in its future!  I'm
impressed.  They are slicker than they look.

Thanks Larry,

Richard