[NSRCA-discussion] Carbon fiber shortage

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 18:48:20 AKDT 2006

Don't worry, our mostly metal Eclipse and other VLJs will pull business travelers away from the heavies once they realize the cost benefits of bypassing the hubs and flying in and out of local airfields in half the door to door time of the airlines.  Less business travelers = less income = less A350/380/787 and more composites for R/C planes.  Yeah!