[NSRCA-discussion] engines woes

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 14:29:54 AKDT 2006

Anthony,

What brand and type bearings are you using?  I was using a brand that does not have ss shields.  I had similar problem and decided to use Boca Bearings that has ss shields.  The think that fixed my problem.  I suspect that the plastic material started to breakdown with the nitro and high temperature (after many runs. probably more than 150 flights) and was contaminating the glow plugs.

Vince

From: "Anthony Romano" <anthonyr105 at hotmail.com>