[NSRCA-discussion] Now that Nats are over...who is selling to buy the next new Pattern Plane?

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Tue Jul 25 03:21:06 AKDT 2006

Jim,

I have (2) Guerin built Focus 1.5's (Focus 2 flying surfaces) that have been meticulously trimmed with the assistance of Dave himself.  Each has Futaba digitals, Webra 1.60 or Webra 1.45 power with Webra or Greve tuned exhaust.  One has about 100 flights and the other has 200.  One will be $1250 w/o rx and battery, the other is $1450.  Both weigh in at 10 pounds.

Rusty Dose
Treasurer
NSRCA
(800) 876-7741

I have a new Scandalous and another Brio on the way for the remainder of 2006 and 2007.