[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140 help

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 24 19:42:05 AKDT 2006

DoWayne, I would check the needle and seat both. If you have a set that runs
ok, try the whole assy package in the other engine. YS changes
configurations without changing the part no. There are at least two
different assembly's that do not interchange!You cannot run the wrong
needle--it will not run. We have mixed up needles during rebuilds and had a
similar problem. Found out the hard way that they are different, and you
cannot mix them.
Jerry