[NSRCA-discussion] Thank you Eric for reporting the NATS News for us

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 15:36:24 AKDT 2006

There's really only one way to see the Nats real time... show up for it. If
you can't make it, you might have to wait a day for the results. Just part
of the Nats. Like John said, the volunteers ran thin this year, so I would
imagine that making the Nats run is more important than reporting what's
going on. If nothings being run, nothing to report. Anytime I'm not at a
comp and I want to know what's going on, I pick-up the phone, call someone
who's there, and get the report. That's what my parents did this year. Even
then, it's not always posted, but it's the best that's available.

Thank you Dave, Al, John, Jeff, Bobby, Don, Linda, Heather... and everyone
else that made this Nats happen. It was a blast... and tiring.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com