[NSRCA-discussion] E-Impact photos

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 22 16:28:59 AKDT 2006

Hi Jason,

Congratulations on your 3rd placing at the US Nats.

I have been flying my DZ160 powered IMPACT for some time and I am very
pleased with its flight characteristics.

I recently purchased another kit which I plan to build as an electric. Not
sure which route I will take either Hacker geared or Outrunner at this
stage.

Could you possibly email some photos of your newer Impacts showing engine
installation and battery support installation to give me some idea how to
plan that part of construction?

Do you recall your current CG location on the IMPACT and do to alter it for
windy or turbulent conditions?

Thanks again

Peter