[NSRCA-discussion] Thank you Eric for reporting the NATS Newsfor us

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Jul 22 11:08:17 AKDT 2006

Guys,
          Its not the AMA it' us. We supply the scores to the AMA. They are very quick at posting stuff. The next guy who runs and designs this event needs to understand that the on-line news needs to be fed almost real-time for those who are not there. (No shots intoned here just hopes for next year). They have wireless capability all over the three flying sites.

Eric.