[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140 help

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:49:36 AKDT 2006

YS Experts

I have a 140S that I can't get to run correctly. The engine won't start or
run under half throttle.  When it does start it will surge bad for a short
while slow down and quit. If you try to throttle up or down it will quit.
The engine will be very hot after a 60 second or so run attempt.

I am using Powermaster 20/20 fuel, APC 16-10, the regulator is flush, High
speed needle has been from 1.5 to 3 turns out, low speed out 1.5 turns. The
check valve is in working order and filter is new. the tank does pressurize
and hold it.

This engine has been stored for around a year.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Dowayne