[NSRCA-discussion] What is It ?

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 17:08:27 AKDT 2006

If you go to Google's main page (www.google.com <http://www.google.com/> ),
then click on "language tools" you can find a translation utility - either
chunks of text, or just paste in the URL and translate the whole thing.
WARNING - the Japanese to English is labeled Beta - and it is.  But those of
us who have read Futaba manuals shouldn't have any problems <grin>.  It's a
strange translation, but you can pick out pieces that seem to make sense.

If I catch the gist of it right, the first part is the person's comments on
his new 14MZ - and HE'S complaining about problems with the manual.  And he
gets to read the original Japanese!

As far as that strange plane - looks to be an experimental carbon fiber
lifting body design (all the rage in University Aerodynamics circles - no
wings, just make the whole fuselage provide the lift)  And it didn't fly
very well - lots of proverse roll with yaw, etc.  And it was over 10kg, so
not pattern legal.  Back to the drawing board time...

Ted Sander