[NSRCA-discussion] Nats weather

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 12:00:41 AKDT 2006

I do remember those days in Texas and want to forget them. Walking outside
from an AC room was like walking into the flame of a blow torch. (BG)

Compared to Santa Rosa, CA where Im headed for the next 3 weeks, 70F, 30% and
sunny every day. What a place!! You actually have to do something to break a
sweat

Adrian, send me your phone number

Matt

In a message dated 7/15/2006 2:04:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,