[NSRCA-discussion] 2M

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 09:08:35 AKDT 2006

I assume it's not any way it can fit in the box (kitty corner), but really 2m wingspan and 2m length. Never really thought about how big a plane you could build if you had any way to fit it in the box!

From: mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com>
 I've been told that the plane can be measured when it's completely horizontal as it would be in the air. So that would allow a little more space to get the slant of the tail in the box. Mike

Jerry Stebbins <JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Xavier, Maximum length--Tip of Spinner to back of Tail.
See you there
Jerry