[NSRCA-discussion] Yaw Input Pitches down Correction

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 13 15:50:25 AKDT 2006

Ihncheol
The NSRCA trim chart is backward. You need to increase the wing incidence. Also you will need to follow the wing change with the thrustline.

Most airplanes that pitch to the gear in KE will also have proverse roll. The above will cure that problem also. Don't worry about the stab.                     Nat