[NSRCA-discussion] New electric product

Ed Hartley roho3 at rcpattern.com
Wed Jul 12 19:14:59 AKDT 2006

For me personally, I like Electron Wipe..... It's impregnated in a rag of sorts and is dry. If You're gonna use a spray, that defeats one of neat things about electrics. You may as well be cleaning oil off.

I carry Scott's plane once in awhile with a Nylon shirt on. It doesn't hurt with that, but I would be afraid to try it with pants which I don't have any to try so it's a mute question for me.

Enjoy the NATs.
Ed Hartley
roho3 at rcpattern.com