[NSRCA-discussion] paint(and E exhaust)

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jul 12 12:11:48 AKDT 2006

Richard-you are fine, nothing wrong here.

(Wayne-O,,,,,good thing this guys not in our district)

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Richard Strickland" <richard.s at allied-callaway.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
07/12/2006 02:51 PM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] paint(and E exhaust)

Speaking of electric battery exhaust—and I know you guys are going to
think I’ve lost it—very occasionally I could swear I’ve seen a bit of some
kind of trailing ‘exhaust’ looking vapor on my electrics.  Has anyone else
experienced that (and will admit it) or have I just lost my mind?
   again.

RS