[NSRCA-discussion] For sale Hacker C50-14XL

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 10:47:33 AKDT 2006

 Sorry thought all this was going to list and then noticed it was just going Richard. So I copied and pasted my replies to him.

I had the improved version it has a kevlar wrap on it, if it's old you can see the disk, if they have slipped you will see a space in between the disk even if it has the kevlar wrap, theres been some talk about it on RCU one other thing they can do is split which can damage the inside windings Kyle told me that could be the case with slips also, what a shame I didn't mind doing the grease but new parts because of a faulty design thats a different thing.
 Sorry keep forgetting things it was also regreased every 25 or less flights by me and was still smooth as can be, I just for the heck of it checked and the amps was up and I had just regreased so thought maybe I had missed something, everything was right, so I desided to take the case off to check in there, which if I was going to keep would do every regrease now, thats when I found the rotor slipped.
I'm not bashing Hacker here just can't afford to have fixed every 90-100 flights, I'm going to try a different direction, I was told that my setup had more power than most others at a contest in Hoffman contest was running the 21X14 APC and TP 5300's. it  has the power, and going back to the glow is like trying to fly in a time gone past, plus I have all the other support equitment, batteries, chargers, balancers, speed controllor, balancers and 1010 chargers have been used exclusively.
Will also add that it had never been over 120 degrees and flights have never been over 8 1/2 minutes, batteries have never until the last 3 flights had to put back more than 3928mah once and most at 3700's and batteries have never been over 145 degrees and generally at 120-130, the motor has 95 flight on it.

Steven Maxwell