[NSRCA-discussion] Muncie 06 Pattern - Low Turnout?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 04:45:06 AKDT 2006

Local contest numbers are down because of a variety of reasons. I believe there will be a big boost to Advanced class next year just because the sequence has changed.

The IMAC guys continue to be squeezed around here by noise rulings.

IMHO, if pattern does not pick up the slack there will be something else formed between Pattern & IMAC. There is a vacuum there as I see it.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US