[NSRCA-discussion] Hadley, MA info.

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 14:00:45 AKDT 2006

Hello,

This email is just to make sure that everyone knows that the Hadley Ma
contest is going to be open to ALL classes.  In the past few years this
contest has been looked at as a primer.  NOT THIS YEAR.

We are trying to find out what kind of turn out to expect.

For those of you who have not been to our field it is a beautiful 1300'
grass runway, with a huge corn or this year potato field on the other
side of the runway.  It is awesome.

We will be holding the contest on Sat and Sunday July 29th and 30th.
There is privative camping allowed (no hookups) right on site.  The
field will be open for practice flights on Friday after 11:00 am.  We
will be having a nice steak and chicken or pork chops dinner among other
things on Saturday after the competition closes out for the day.

We really need to know how much food to buy.  The dinner will be
included in the contest fee. There will be a BBQ (hamburgs and hot dogs)
during the contest for lunch.

If you are planning on attending the contest please let me know.  You
dont have to send any money for preregistration, I just need a rough
head count.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing you all at the field.