[NSRCA-discussion] Minor Miracle

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Jul 9 08:44:09 AKDT 2006

They would get more sells if they maked a 160 rear exhaust too but they
don't do that. Most people don't fly as much as we pattern guys do so they
never wears out an engine bearings. I put new ones in all my engines before
they runned the first time and now they last. Easy to fix if you no what's
wrong at first.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - I've been using the Boca stainless steel sealed bearings, with the
seals in place for both the front and rear bearing. No swelling problems
from the seals with Morgan Omega or Magnum 15% castor / synth. mix. No after
run oil - just run dry.