[NSRCA-discussion] klipped to repost.. Snap

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 9 05:25:49 AKDT 2006

All
I have experienced just the opposite reaction from a well known FAI flyer and judge. He heard my sticks clang as they were released and reverberated against the detent at center...more than once.....He said, once I release the sticks, I instantaneously have no more control of the plane.Suppose...He said... you need a correction on wings level ...now you have to find the sticks again and may introduce other unwanted movements in doing so. Every time he judged me he reminded me about it,so I just learned not to release the sticks.I still do sometimes from old habits, but the snaps have better follow thru now.
Clanging sticks in front of the right judge might not be so humorous.
Da judge will be at the Nats.

Jim Ivey