[NSRCA-discussion] Snaps

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 7 17:20:10 AKDT 2006

It would seem that if IMAC has a better "definition" or "presentation" that helps shed some sunshine on this quandry---we should get it to Don, and have him certify it, or refute it. Should be some common ground in there. At least that way there may be more common ground developed to find an approach to getting a definable standard.
By the way I am an IMAC member and have never seen this presentation,---maybe would have helped my judging perceptions.
Jerry