[NSRCA-discussion] Ignore this e-mail

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Jul 7 05:34:22 AKDT 2006

Wayne,

I thought it looked a little FAI'ish too.  Hey,I didn't feel so bad
after my first Masters contest 3 weeks ago.... I noticed there were a
lot of pilots better than I who were having trouble remembering.  A
couple of times I should have zeroed the humpty or the stall turn and at
least one of the judges missed them.  (At least its hard for the judges
too:-))  Heck I've got 40 practice flights now...I'm a Masters veteran,
right? (or is it vegetable????)  The good news is that I didn't zero any
stall turns or forget not to turn in on landings that contest!

Chris