[NSRCA-discussion] Ignore this e-mail

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 18:52:35 AKDT 2006

For a while there (both rounds I judged Masters) I thought for sure Ron's
statement was true. But Jim stepped up and proved the theory wrong. I was
seeing that 1 1/4 roll down. I thought for sure I was seeing it wrong after
so many told me it was flown correct. Guess I don't need that razor just
yet. <G>

Sorry Jim W., was pokin fun with Jim I. this time.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com