[NSRCA-discussion] Analog Servo RF Masking and....Thanks!

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jul 4 16:42:07 AKDT 2006

Ed,
See, you need a 'scope <VBG>. Sounds like he's tried just about everything.
Only common thing is the servos I guess. Sounds odd because I'm sure a lot
of people are using those servos without any problems. Long servo leads can
be a problem as Scott Smith suggested, but he's probably been through that
too. This is a real interesting problem - well, interesting if it isn't
happening to you. Can't think of anything else at the moment except for
trying totally different (Futaba) digital servos.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com