[NSRCA-discussion] Analog Servo RF Masking and....Thanks!

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jul 4 15:03:21 AKDT 2006

Scott A.: Yeah, a possibility - but he says it works OK with the analog
servos. It would be worth checking, but if he has another Rx he could just
substitute that (probably already did) and see if the problem goes away.
Scott P.: Does moving the antenna change anything? You have to find the
common denominator. If it's not the Rx then maybe it has something to do
with the installation. There is something going on there and I'm not sure
why the digital servos make it more apparent. Find someone who knows how to
use a 'scope and see if they can help you. This is weird - you guys have the
same first name and my last name looks like yours. Maybe we're all stuck in
the Twilight Zone...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com