[NSRCA-discussion] Good 9411 Replacement

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 20:40:35 AKDT 2006

Hmmm, they apparently changed more than the servo processor in this version.
It delivers 25% less torque AND speed than the 9411 sa. So at 65$ you gotta
wonder why bother making the expense for a 2 meter pattern model. Sure the 9411
costs more but the performance is superior (on paper and in reality).

One thing to consider about a .22 sec transit time, the response lag is
noticeable on ailerons and elevators, particularly in snaps. If your schedule isn't
as demanding as the higher schedules, then the slower speed shouldn't be too
much of a problem.

MattK

In a message dated 7/2/2006 11:31:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,