[NSRCA-discussion] CAP, was Trimming question

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 04:49:24 AKST 2006

I have 120 size CAP I built to dabble in IMAC
competition a couple of years ago. Worst flying POS I
own. Horrible pitch/roll issues with rudder. I tried
mixing to correct the problems, but found each mix
"fix" created an equally bad new problem somewhere
else. I talked to the kit manufacturer (this was a
kit, not an ARF), his response was "it's scale, what
do you expect?". Mercifully the kits are no longer
available. It is a nice looking airplane so I pull it
out for club fun flys and such as a crowd pleaser.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com