[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140L for sale

Derek Lieber derek at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jan 30 05:27:46 AKST 2006

I have a YS 140L for sale.
It has had the YS Performance "gas ported piston ring" upgrade
and has about 80 flights on it in a Temptation pattern plane.
It runs perfectly and has never been crashed or damaged.
The top end (valves and combustion chamber) has just been cleaned,
de-carboned,  test run, and is ready for a season of flying.
I'm selling because I am migrating some of my equipment to
electric power and no longer need this engine for my backup plane.
Includes original box, instructions, and check valve.
Original purchase price: $580.
Asking price: $400 + $10 shipping (lower 48).

--Derek

Derek Lieber
lieber at bestweb.net