[NSRCA-discussion] New ABBRA kit available

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 06:09:43 AKST 2006

The ABBRA kit is no longer avail.  thanks, Don

In a message dated 1/22/2006 5:24:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
AtwoodDon at aol.com writes:

All, I just got a call from a friend that received an ABBRA kit 2 months
ago.  He flies IMAC primarily, wanted to get back into Pattern but has  decided
he is going to stay with IMAC for the season.

He wants to sell his ABBRA and asked me to pass the word around.  If  you are
interested, please contact me off list at    _atwooddon at aol.com_
(mailto:atwooddon at aol.com)

I have pictures tho his paint scheme is identical to the one on
_www.escomposites.com_ (http://www.escomposites.com/)  except he  replaced the orange with
red.

Kit is brand new, nothing done to it yet.

Don  Atwood

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org