[NSRCA-discussion] A+ Math Exam

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jan 28 08:13:28 AKST 2006

On Jan 28, 2006, at 10:34 AM, John Petterson wrote:

> If my memory is right, it’s something my wife asks me to do sometimes
> just before I make another dumb mistake.  But then my memory ain’t
> what it used to be….

About two months after I got married, I came home from work and
discovered the previous day was circled on the calendar.  I asked my
wife what that was for.  She said that it was the first day I admitted
I was wrong about something since we'd been married.  That was 45 1/2
years ago.  There have been lots of "circled days" since.

Ron Van Putte
.