[NSRCA-discussion] AAA NimH batterys

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Sat Jan 28 06:10:30 AKST 2006

Making weight isn't a problem. My EMC2 currently weighs 4815 grams. Just
looking for that elusive 4799 marker and keep plane durable and maintenance
free. Tank is already light, Kraft 16oz at 57 grams and don't want the
possibility of filling the fuse with fuel in the event the coke bottle tank
leaks.  I'll leave my 5 cell, 2/3A, 1100mah NimH in place. I think I've
found an area I can get those last 16 grams.......Thanks to all that
convinced me the AAA NimH pack is not the way to go.
Ed M.