[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Toyota

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:27:00 AKST 2006

Yup, a 2 meter fits in a Malibu Maxx. It's my everyday car. Ford E-150(a 98
w/only 45K on it) is my airplane carrier. Maxx also gets 30 mpg on a long
trip. I average 26 local and going back and forth to work. I've used the
Malibu for the contest trail at least once. Unfortunately, you can only
carry one 2M. Hmmm, I believe the Malibu is on a Saab chassis.<g>