[NSRCA-discussion] AAA NimH batterys

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 06:55:08 AKST 2006

 Dave I found the same thing less cycles.
 Steve Maxwell

Sent: 1/26/2006 10:25:09 AM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] AAA NimH batterys

I've been using pairs of the 6v720s (through 2 parallel switches) for 4 years in the EMCs and Vivats - probably 3,000 flights total.  Voltage drop is not an issue with the 2 packs in parallel - I didn't even bother to regulators.  I did not find them to be as durable (compared to Nicd) with respect to number of cycles.

Regards,

Dave
From: Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com>