[NSRCA-discussion] Plane haulers

Dave Burton burtona at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 25 09:41:25 AKST 2006

So what was it?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Dean Pappas
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:34 PM
  To: NSRCA Mailing List
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Plane haulers

  Hello All,
  Don't get the idea that I unconditionally prefer a US nameplate vehicle.
When Detroit wasn't making an economical, Pattern plane sized station wagon,
I bought import.
  It wasn't a brand many of you would have considered, and I got a quarter
million miles out of it, so I bought another, right after. I got a quarter
million miles out of that one too.

  Dean

  Dean Pappas
  Sr. Design Engineer