[NSRCA-discussion] TBL

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 09:09:17 AKST 2006

TBLMike:
the last I heard the system being used is a fairly rigorous one, that scores the judges as well as the competitors.  It came is currently being used for IAC competitions, and ranks the judges, as well as the pilots.  To be valid, it would seem that the judging panel would consist of at least 10 judges.  Name of the system being used currently is T-B-L-P.  (Tarasov-Bauer-Long-Penteado.) That's the last knowledge I have of the system.
I got it from the IAC Red Book.

Bill Glaze