[NSRCA-discussion] Titan Pattern Plane

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 10:21:24 AKST 2006

On Jan 24, 2006, at 12:45 PM, Scott Anderson wrote:

> Anyone have any info on the Titan by PAC.. Other than Keith Hoard has
> anyone flown or seen one fly ?  good / bad ?

I have seen several fly in the hands of Scott Dunphy, Keith Hoard and
others (probably 2 - 3).  I was impressed with the performance of the
airplane.  It was certainly competitive with most of the airplanes I've
seen on the trail.  I said 'most', because I've seen others perform
better, but it is often hard to tell from the flight of an airplane
whether its performance is due to the airplane or the pilot.  Chip
Hyde, Jason Shulman, Sean McMurtry, Don Szczur and others can make a
good airplane look great.

Ron Van Putte