[NSRCA-discussion] Selling

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 04:39:37 AKST 2006

EZ P-51 Mustang NIB  Bill Glaze
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jay Marshall
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 9:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Selling

  What kit?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Bill Glaze
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 6:07 PM
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Selling

  All:

  I find myself wanting to sell a kit that I will probably never build.  (It's not pattern-related.)  I dialed up eBay, became a "member" and took a look at the Model Airplane section.

  I was treated to the largest assortment of junk I believe I've ever seen in one place.  If I possessed 90% of the stuff shown, I wouldn't even have the nerve to post it; I'd head it directly to the trash barrel.

  My question is:  Any idea where a valid market place is for this kit?  I'd want ~ $200-250 for it.

  Thanks for any help.

  Bill Glaze