[NSRCA-discussion] E Stuff

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 06:44:31 AKST 2006

I am certain I am not the only one wondering where we are going with this trend.
Everything about electric turns me on except the costs.

At some point we come to the conclusion that there is no sense in those of us with marginal skills even to try with recip engines. When we choose to do something else, will there be enough contestants left to have a contest? In some areas we are already struggling to break even on a contest.

It is the same question that comes up with each major technology change. It happened with Turnaround and unlimited engine size. So far, those changes have not destroyed the game. I have to wonder if we will survive this one.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US