[NSRCA-discussion] Microsoft Outlook question

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at texasairnet.com
Sat Jan 21 08:51:54 AKST 2006

Jason,

When you make a new group you add names to that list only for a group
mailing.  As you add names and address they become part of the main data
base.
Make a contact group and then right click on that an click properties. From
there you can then add names from your main data base of contacts.   If you
want to send an email to all in the group you just pull up your address book
and click on the group(contacts) you want a mass emailing to go to.
Hope this helps,

Wayne Galligan