[NSRCA-discussion] [SPAM] Thunder power-1010C& 210V

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 21 06:07:18 AKST 2006

Adam
 Thanks for your detailed comments below. It's good to have a recommendation
and other info on these associated Electric products ,especially when there
is so much of it available.At this point I have seen several people using 2
chargers for their packs.Seems as one would be better and cheaper in the
long run.  I am thinking about taking the leap into the (ELECTRIC) abyss.

Jim Ivey