[NSRCA-discussion] PowerMaster Fuel & Toledo

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jan 18 06:24:50 AKST 2006

Hey Everyone,

This is more for the D4 and D5 guys that come to the Toledo Show, but
it's open to everyone.  Every year I organize a bulk fuel purchase
through PowerMaster for all the pattern guys in the area to be
distributed at the Weak Signals show in Toledo.   I'm doing the same
again this year, with the only difference being that PowerMaster will
NOT be able to attend the show this year, so for those of you who
normally just purchase your fuel AT the show...that will not be an
option.

I'm attaching the flyer that I send out (I hope the attachment comes
through...if not, email me directly at Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com ) with
prices for most of the common fuels.  If there are others you're
interested in...contact me direct and I can get a case price.

Prices have gone up unfortunately...the cost of shipping especially.

Iron Bay Modeling and Arch Stafford have offered to help out by being a
point of contact at the show.  We'll try to coordinate everything from
their booth.

Anything you can do to assist me is appreciated, namely consolidating
orders where possible, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...get everything to my
by March 1st!!!!   I have to have the order in early to get it all made
and shipped in time for the show.

If you have any questions, just yell.

Thanks!

Mark Atwood