[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - glow Eclipse

Steve Kessler kessler at kingwoodcable.net
Sun Jan 15 05:50:48 AKST 2006

Now that I have just finished my Electric Genesis, I am selling my glow and electric Eclipse pattern airplanes.  This plane is in excellent condition, flies great and is very light at 10#-5oz.  It is currently set up with a OS140EFI engine, Hyde clone mount, ES2C140L90 CF pipe, BPG CF wing tube, Bolly CF landing gear.  I am asking $900 for the plane only complete with Tettra fuel tank, fuel dots and TruTurn spinner. Photos are available.

Thanks,
Steve Kessler