[NSRCA-discussion] Soldering stations

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 05:27:25 AKST 2006

Bikers come in all flavors. When Dad got the '53 Harley 74 (I think it was a '53) his friends felt he was 'wimping out' with the hydraulic forks. When the electric start came out, he felt it was a great safety improvement. The big kick starts could cause injury!

His grandson (my son), has a current Honda Goldwing with all the Nerd features. He rides it all weather with heated suit and mp3 player. Definitely a Nerd toy.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US