[NSRCA-discussion] Soldering stations

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 14 14:12:50 AKST 2006

You are falling behind the times!
There are quite a few Nerds on Harleys these days. Or just bikes for that matter.
Bikes are attracting a lot of people from the "professions" as well as religious groups.

I personally know a couple pattern flyers are thinking about bikes with trailers for pattern ships.

I cannot believe that would be a first...

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US