[NSRCA-discussion] Vacuum Pump - Try Ebay Also I got one there

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 15:49:18 AKST 2006

Hey Don, I got a deal on one on Ebay....worth looking. was like $50. It had a vacuum regulator plus gauge attached so you could just run it full time. What I did was buy an adjustable vacuum switch from digi-key, then built a vacuum chamber from 4" PVC.

  Its more work than buying one turn key, but not much.

  Then Ive used it maybe 4 times.

  Anyway FWIW.

  (sorry if this was mentioned earlier just to lazy to read all the posts)

  Brian

Don Ramsey <don.ramsey at cox.net> wrote:
          Is there a good reasonably priced vacuum pump for our purposes?  Where?

  Don