[NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 03:46:02 AKST 2006

I Felt the same way Bob..

                 Del
          nsrca - 473
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Richards
  Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:58 PM
  Subject: RE: [NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

  Well, I guess we will need another political agenda before we can have another NPAC.

  I could not make it to the first NPAC. I was looking forward to the next one, but when I asked about NPAC a year later, I was told the first biannual (??) NPAC was just to get AMA's attention with regards to how we wanted to run the NATS. I understand why it was done, but I was kinda ticked off that it was billed as a biannual event, knowing that it wasn't going to happen again.

  Bob R.

  Scott Anderson <rcfoamy at hotmail.com> wrote:
    HHMMMMM.

    Starting to sound like it is time for another N-PAC with a party at the JD
    Distillery !

    Just my 2 cents..

    Scott Anderson
    D3 AVP