[NSRCA-discussion] Clover in P-07

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Jan 10 21:44:13 AKST 2006

Rule book says that the up and down lines must coincide. Meaning they are
the same line.

>From my little dictionary sitting on my desk...........
Coincide:
    To occupy the same relative position or the same area in space.
    To happen at the same time or during the same period or location.
    To correspond exactly; be identical.
    To agree exactly, as in opinion; concur.

The reason the aresti shows them separated is they have different roll
elements and if they were drawn as the same line you could not tell which
roll element is on the upline and which one is on the downline.