[NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Jan 10 17:58:47 AKST 2006

Well, I guess we will need another political agenda before we can have another NPAC.

  I could not make it to the first NPAC. I was looking forward to the next one, but when I asked about NPAC a year later, I was told the first biannual (??) NPAC was just to get AMA's attention with regards to how we wanted to run the NATS. I understand why it was done, but I was kinda ticked off that it was billed as a biannual event, knowing that it wasn't going to happen again.

  Bob R.

Scott Anderson <rcfoamy at hotmail.com> wrote:
  HHMMMMM.

Starting to sound like it is time for another N-PAC with a party at the JD
Distillery !

Just my 2 cents..

Scott Anderson
D3 AVP