[NSRCA-discussion] Where made?

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Jan 10 10:30:03 AKST 2006

Mr. Galligan..

Right you are Wayne!

AeroSlave...100% made in USA except for the Carbon fiber which is Toray
from Japan....the only 1K tow in the world. Our 3oz carbon fiber mufflers
(in stock by the way!!! ) are the same story...all USA.

Even the shipping/ packaging is executed by highly educated, experienced
AMERICAN personnel.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
01/10/2006 12:29 PM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion]   Where made?

Ed,

I have had several US made composite aircraft.  Since when did they stop
making them?

Wayne Galligan